We are Microsoft Certified Partner and have access to best pricing for Microsoft software and licensing products.
- Excel 2013:Easily discover, visualize and share insights from your data. Quick Analysisconverts your data into a chart or table in two steps. Flash Fill recognizes your action patterns and auto-completes the remaining data for you, while Recommended Charts recommends the most suitable charts based on patterns in your data.
- Outlook 2013:Take control of your day. Manage your email, schedules, contacts, and to-do items.Respond faster with Inline Replies, typing your response right in the reading pane. Sneak a peak at your schedule, appointments, contacts and more without having to switch from email to calendar, contacts or tasks, and Quick action commands let you flag, delete or mark your messages with handy commands in the message list.
- PowerPoint2013:Design and work together with intuitive tools that help your presentation stand out. Presenter Viewlets you see your notes, jump between non-consecutive slides, swap presentation displays and annotate directly on your slides to nail your presentation. Improved design tools like Alignment GuidesandEyedroppersimplify slide design, and Reply Commenttracks comments and replies right next to the relevant text or graphic.
- Word 2013:Create beautiful documents, easily work with others and enjoy reading. PDF Reflowletsyou open and edit a PDF in Word. Live LayoutandAlignment guidesmake it easy to line up chartsand photos with and through your text, whileReplyCommentsimplifies reading and tracking comments. In Read Mode,text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading, and you can easily zoom in on tables, charts, and images, and have them fill the screen.
- OneNote 2013:Take your notes with you wherever you go. Capturetyped and handwritten notes, links, web pages, sketches, and videos and other media and assemble it in one handy place. Searchyour notes and files for anything you’ve captured—a particular term in a note, words in a picture, or a title of a file. Inkinglets you take notes your way –draw, erase, edit with your finger, or convert your handwriting into text.
- Publisher 2013: Use familiar, simple tools to create and share professional-looking, personalized publications that make an impact. Experiment to find the right image using Swap Pictureto import all your pictures to a single canvas and swap them in and out of your design with a simple drag and drop, without wasting time. Use expert, attention-grabbing Effects for text, shapes and pictures to polish your publication